A MONTHLY APPLICATION FOR
A 100% SPARKLING ALGAE-FREE POOL
REDUCES CHLORINE USE
MAINTAINS WATER BALANCE
SIMPLIFY YOUR SWIMMING POOL MAINTENANCE
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Backwash filter for 5 minutes and rinse for 30 seconds.
- Check and adjust the pH level between 6.8 - 7.2.
- Pour the contents into the skimmer/weir with the pump running on the normal “filter” cycle so that the Pool Magic gets sucked into the filter.
- In summer, once a week pour a cup of chlorine into the skimmer/weir to maintain a residual chlorine level between 0.5 and 1 ppm or use a pool.
- Magic “Germ Defence” floater to control bacteria.
A complete formula
The formula of Pool Magic makes it possible to combine a range of maintenance tasks that are usually treated separately. Moreover, Pool Magic is chlorine free.
The copper sulphate treats black, brown or green algae extremely effectively.
The same copper sulphate has an excellent biocide action effectively curing and preventing contamination. It kills or prevents the development of bacteria, fungus and viruses.
The flocculent action of aluminium sulphate in Pool Magic clarifies the water by coagulating the substances in suspension, which are more effectively trapped by the sand filter. This ameliorates filtration.
Pool Magic contains EDTA which helps prevent stains.
As a result of it’s formula and the improved filtration, Pool Magic keeps the PH balanced, almost eliminating the need for constant monitoring.
Aluminum sulfate 21%, Copper sulphate28.5%
Sodium bisulfate 9.3%, EDTA 12.5%, Inert csp 100%
Pool Magic, a company based in Spain , manufactures and distributes Pool Magic world-wide through Distribuidora Pool Magic 2004 SL who owns the Pool Magic Patent and Trademark The mineral based product maintains the water’s balance and keeps it sparkling blue all year round. It also simplifies the maintenance of your pool and dramatically reduces chlorine use, sometimes eliminating its use altogether.
If your swimming pool is regularly maintained, a monthly treatment will generally be sufficient for its care.
POOL MAGIC ® is a registered
Trademark and Wordwide Patent
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 07 May, 2009.